Online Learning Consortium (formerly Sloan-C)
8th Annual Emerging Technologies for Online Learning
- Organizational Leadership & Challenges for Innovation — New!
- Learning Environments & Frameworks
- Open & Collaborative Education
- Evidence-Based Learning & Assessment
- Effective Teaching & Learning Pedagogy
- Technology Test Kitchen — New!
Take a moment to identify what you want to share and submit your proposal today! Academic Affairs and IT leaders from organizations are encouraged to attend with faculty and instructional designers to increase dialogue about the the use/impact/implementation of emerging technologies in online learning.
Hands-on workshops are included within the conference program (as opposed to an extra fee as pre-conference events). This year’s program features provocative presentations by Mimi Ito, Gardner Campbell, and Bonnie Stewart; the 3rd annual Launch Pad (featuring promising ed tech starts selective through a competitive application process); and the new Teacher Tank, a dynamic session that will engage Launch Pad ed tech start up participants in a pitch and feedback dialogue with higher education leaders.
It’s going to be GREAT! Hope to see you there.