- Online Teaching Conference, Humanizing Online Learning. June, San Diego, CA.
- West Los Angeles College (keynote), Making Stuff: How Digital Content Can Improve the Relevancy of Education. May.
- OLC Innovate (workshop), Crafting Stunning Presentations, co-presenter: A. Michael Berman. April, New Orleans, LA.
- OLC Innovate (general session), Re-imagining Faculty Development: Organic Innovation for Change, co-presenters: Jill Leafstedt, Jaime A Hannans, Kristi O'Neil. April, New Orleans, LA.
- University of Wisconsin System, Office of Professional and Instructional Development (OPID). Keynote Speaker. Spring Conference. Humanizing Online Learning. April.
- Seattle Pacific University (Invited Speaker). Inclusivity in the Digital Classroom. March.
- CSU Media Common Interest Group, Making Stuff: How Digital Media Can Improve the Relevancy of Education. Online presentation. January.
- Moorpark College, Faculty Flex Day (Invited Speaker). Humanizing Online Learning: the Secret Sauce for Student Success. Online presentation. January.
- Loyola Marymount University, (Invited Speaker). Humanizing Online Learning. October. Los Angeles, CA.
National University Teaching Network (NUTN) Annual Conference, (Keynote). Straddling the Chasm: Rethinking Faculty Support. September. Savannah, GA.
- Course Redesign Institute, California State University Chancellor's Office. Invited speaker. Conversations in the Cloud: VoiceThread. June. Rancho Cordova, CA.
- Online Teaching Conference (Concurrent Session). How Teaching Online Changed Me (moderator of panel). June. San Diego, CA.
- New Media Consortium, Annual Conference. Conflicted Identities: Reconsidering the Roles of Faculty. June. Washington, D.C.
- New Media Consortium, Annual Conference. The Liquid Photograph. June. Washington, D.C.
- LinkedIn, Corporate Headquarters, (Keynote). The Fractal Life: Harnessing Social for Authentic, Agile Living. User Experience Design, All Hands Meeting, Mountain View, CA, July.
- Rasmussen College, (Keynote). Risking It All: Learning in the Social Era. Rasmussen Academic Symposium North and South, Minneapolis, MN and Tampa, FL, June.
- Online Teaching Conference, (Concurrent Session). The Center: An Online Learning Community for California's CC Faculty, San Diego, CA, June.
- Online Teaching Conference, (Concurrent Session). Creating a Mobile-Friendly, Humanized Syllabus with Populr.me. San Diego, CA, June,.
- Skyline College, (Invited Speaker). How to Humanize Your Online Class: A Faculty Workshop. San Bruno, CA, May.
- Sloan-C International Emerging Technologies Symposium for Online Learning, (Invited Session). Learning Out Loud: Changing Student Mindsets About Voice Comments. Dallas, TX. April.
- Cuyahoga Community College, (Keynote). Teaching in The Dark: Learning to Love What We Fear. Tri-City EMerge Conference. Cleveland, OH, March.
- Technology Innovations & Pedagogy Conference (Keynote), Humanizing Learning with Emerging Technologies, Fresno State, Fresno, CA, January 13.
- State University of New York (SUNY) (Invited Speaker), How to Humanize Your Online Class. SUNY Learning Network Online Summit 2014. New York, NY, February.