This is an online, full-semester course designed for current and future teachers. In this class, you will be immersed in a highly interactive and reflective learning experience that will prepare you for teaching in the digital era. You will work collaboratively with your peers and a global community of educators as you develop your digital literacy, digital identity, and digital citizenship; design transformative digital learning experiences; and navigate ethical and safety issues that pertain to education in the digital era.
In this class, you will:
Develop an ePortfolio that demonstrates your mastery of the following ISTE Standards for Teachers:
- Facilitate and inspire student learning and creativity (ISTE-T1).
- Design and develop digital ate learning experiences and assessments (ISTE-T2).
- Model digital age work and learning (ISTE-T3).
- Promote and model digital citizenship and responsibility (ISTE-T4).
- Engage in professional growth and leadership (ISTE-T5).