- Humanizing Online Teaching to Equitize Higher Education, by Michelle Pacansky-Brock, Mike Smedshammer and Kim Vincent-Layton, (2020). Current Issues in Education, 21(2).
Blog Posts & Podcast Episodes
- Center for Urban Education (CUE) Racial Equity Tools
- Costa, K. (2020). 99 tips for creating simple and sustainable educational videos: A guide for online teachers and flipped classes. Stylus Publishing.
Hammond, Z. L. (2015). Culturally responsive teaching and the brain: Promoting authentic engagement and rigor among culturally and linguistically diverse students. Corwin Publishers.
- Solka, B. (n.d.) Racial equity in education: Seven key points, [blog post]. USC Rossier School of Education.
Vershelden, C. (2017). Bandwidth recovery: Helping students reclaim cognitive resources lost to poverty, racism, and social marginalization, Stylus Publishing and AACU.
- Wood, J. L., Harris, F. III, & White, K. (2015). Teaching men of color in the community college: A guidebook. Montezuma Publishing.