Pacansky-Brock, M. (2012). Best practices for teaching with emerging technologies. New York, NY: Routledge.
2nd edition publishes in May 2017!
- Use the code MPB17 to receive 20% off your advanced purchase of the 2nd edition, publishing in May 2017.
- Offer expires on April 23, 2017.
- Pacansky-Brock, M. (2015). Examining the effects of an eBook to support faculty who teach with VoiceThread: An action research study. (Doctoral dissertation).
- Pacansky-Brock, M. (2014). Learning out loud: Increasing voluntary voice comments in online classes. In Lowenthal, P., York, C., & Richardson, J. (Eds.), Online learning: Common misconceptions, benefits, and challenges. Nova Science.
- Pacansky-Brock, M. (2012). From open access to open learning: How emerging technologies are leveling the learning landscape.OnCUE Journal, Spring 2012, 10-11.