Register by June 15th to take advantage of an immersive two days of professional development.
Conference Sessions include:
- Teaching Sustainability: Experiential Learning in Virtual Environments with William Prado, D.B.A., Carrie Spagnola Doyle, and William Prensky
- California’s Online Learning Future for K12 with Mike Lawrence
- Delivering Flash Based Interactives through Your Learning Management System with Charlie Wallace
- Hybrid Online Learning in K-12: A Panel Discussion with Chris Bell, Robert Craven and Sean Williams
- Tools for Success: From Face-to-Face to Online Fast with Kara Kuvakas
Can’t attend in person? Register to participate virtually. It’s free and you’ll still be able to participate in online discussions, view webcasts and more!