Do you teach with Moodle?
Join me for this free webinar!
Teaching with VoiceThread empowers instructors and students to communicate and learn together in a multisensory environment. In short, it is the perfect enhancement to a course management system. Now VoiceThread has built cutting-edge Moodle integration that will help you save valuable time!
During this one-hour webinar Michelle Pacansky-Brock will demonstrate components designed by VoiceThread for Moodle:
- Just one username and password with the Moodle Authentication module.
- Embed a VoiceThread in your Moodle class with a single click.
- Assign commenting or VoiceThread creation.
- Score each VoiceThread assignment without ever leaving the Moodle gradebook
Friday, March 23rd – 12pm PST, 3pm EST
Seats are limited. Register for the webinar now!
Please note: This webinar is not intended for begining VoiceThread users. LearnVoiceThread basics in the support center. View example VoiceThreads in the Digital Library.
Has the VoiceThread plugin for Moodle been upgraded for use in Moodle 2.x?
Hi Kerry. Thanks for stopping by. Yes, Moodle 2.0 is compatible with the full "VoiceThread for Moodle" suite. These features include: 2.0 +
– Assignment: create a VoiceThread
– Assignment: comment in a VoiceThread
– Embed a VoiceThread.
– Moodle authentication/account creation
– Roster syncing
I hope that helps.
Do you think this is in the works for Blackboard as well?
No. Moodle is open source so the customization is free and open for any developer to participate in. Blackboard is proprietary — totally different picture.
I love VoiceThread but yet generally using it for testing topic, now planning to use it for class and hope that it does work out.